mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Annoucements > Updates
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Topic of Marketing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Topic of Marketing
    Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:24am
I've been sharing marketing ideas for over a year and shut it off to the general public. You many be questioning why?

Over the past several months Michelle and been deactivating/down grading members that have not made a donation.  Some of the people donation ran out years ago and now are being down graded.  One person who had a free ride for years, told me that they did not need to donate because the forum is not as busy as prior, they are too busy with jobs, and they could find the information elsewhere. 

So, I've decided to only share marketing information with those people who are here to learn and to contribute.  So if you're looking and learning and and not sharing, there's the whole Internet for you to learn from.  For those people who want to learn from professionals in the balloon entertainment field.  Welcome! Make a donations and invest to your learning.

Dale

Post Reply Post Reply